Chauffeur / Security
A well-presented, amenable, and experienced Chauffeur is required to support an international UHNWI at their London townhouse and Private Estate in Berkshire. This is an exciting opportunity to join a professional and highly motivated team.
This is a live-in position with accommodation provided, and driver duties will be scheduled on a rotational basis in coordination with another member of the team, when the principal is in residence. In addition to driving the principal, you will also be responsible for conducting rotational security patrols, responding to alarm activations, and overseeing contractor access to the estate.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience and be looking to remain in the position long-term. This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive individual looking for a broad role within a rewarding workplace.
Start date: November 2023.
- Driving the principal to meetings, appointments, and social engagements
- Running errands and collecting purchases
- Liaising with other staff and contractors
- Ensuring vehicles are maintained to a high standard
- Conducting frequent external and internal patrols of the estate
- Supervising contractor appointments
- Proactively reacting to alarm activations
- Assisting with maintenance tasks when not on driving duty
Candidate must be/have:
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience and be looking to remain in the position long-term
- A team player with a can-do approach
- Exceptional communication skills, and fluency in spoken English
A large one-bedroom flat away from the main house.
When the Principal is overseas
Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00
When the principal is in residence
Monday – Friday 08:00 – 18:00
With occasional weekend hours (on a rotational basis)
London & Berkshire
£40,000 – £45,000, two annual bonuses and accommodation in Berkshire.