Our client is looking for a Head Chef for their three-acre walled garden restaurant, located on a historic estate near Shaftesbury, on the South Wiltshire/Dorset border.
The restaurant offers 40-covers and a farm shop and specialises in cooking homegrown and locally reared produce over a charcoal grill.
They are fortunate to have a fantastic range of ingredients at their fingertips, from honey and organic eggs to kiwis and artichokes.
They are passionate about sustainability through self-sufficiency and provenance. This role will be working closely with Chef Director, Darren Broom.
- They host weddings of up to 200 people on weekends in the summer
- They work as a team to produce the best possible standards of cooking
- You’ll be using beautiful ingredients with the right provenance
- You will work closely with the gardeners to plan growing schedules
- You will help with product development for the farm shop
- They offer a staff discount of 50% in the restaurant
- You will receive healthy tips in addition to pay
Candidates must be/have:
- Previous experience working as a senior chef
- A passion for sustainability and healthy cooking
- Access to a car, a UK bank account and NI number
South Wiltshire/Dorset border.
5 days a week, with Mondays and Tuesdays off. 28 days holiday.
£40,000 plus £4,000 tips per annum, or a fair reflection of the experience and expertise that you can bring to their kitchen.