This lovely family is seeking an energetic, skilled, and nurturing Rota Nanny to care for their two children — a boy (born 2020) and a girl (born 2022).
The little boy attends nursery, and both children engage in various classes and outings, including visits to the farm, and the zoo, and age-appropriate activities both at home and in their large garden.
The position involves a combination of sole and shared care. The nanny should be comfortable collaborating with the parents while also being trustworthy and capable of taking sole charge.
The nanny will also be responsible for typical nursery duties.
Please note, a driver is not essential, as all amenities and activities are in walking distance of the house.
Candidates must be/have:
- Experience of working in a similar role, with similar aged children
- Happy with working closely with the parents
- A positive and playful personality, and a genuine passion for working with children
- Initiative, exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Experience and enjoyment of travelling with a family, would be a plus
- An animal lover, as the family have cats and dogs
The work schedule follows a 7 days on / 7 days off pattern, working 24 hours per day and taking responsibility for the children overnight during duty shifts.
The nanny will have a private bedroom and en suite bathroom as accommodation while on duty.
St. John’s Wood – please advise salary expectations on application.