This lovely family are looking for a professional, mature, energetic, and caring Rota Nanny for 2 children – aged 3 and 1. The nanny would be expected to have a good understanding and experience of working with children of a similar age.
The role is a mixture of sole charge and shared care; the nanny should be happy to work alongside the parents but also someone that they can trust and rely on to take sole charge. The nanny would need to be able to act on their own initiative, be highly organised and have excellent communication skills.
All nursery duties are required including:
- Ensuring that the children’s bedrooms and play areas are tidy and well organised
- Planning and preparing healthy nutritious meals for the children.
- Providing stimulating and engaging activities appropriate for the age and stage of the children – the nanny should have a good understanding and knowledge of the EYFS.
Candidate must be/have:
- Experienced of travelling extensively with a family
- The family have 3 dogs and 2 cats which are very much part of the family and so an animal lover is also essential
Please note, a driver is not essential as all amenities and activities are in walking distance of the house.
When on duty the accommodation for the nanny consists of a bedroom and en suite bathroom.
The working hours are 7 days on / 7 days off, working 24 hours with responsibility for the children overnight when on duty.
£60,000, depending on experience