Temporary Daily Nanny
Our client, a family residing near Kentish Town, needs a dedicated and experienced Temporary Daily Nanny to provide care for their three-year-old child. The role requires some flexibility to adapt to the family’s evolving needs and schedule over the two weeks.
Please note, this is a temporary role: Saturday 23rd September to Saturday 7th October.
- Create a safe, nurturing, and stimulating environment for the child’s growth and development
- Engage in age-appropriate educational and creative activities to encourage learning and curiosity
- Prepare and provide healthy meals and snacks for the child, adhering to any dietary requirements
- Assist with morning preparations and drop offs and pick ups to pre-school (the pre-school is 10mins from home)
- Maintain cleanliness and organisation in the child’s living spaces
- Perform light housekeeping duties related to the child’s areas
Candidates must be/have:
- Previous experience as a nanny working in a UHNW or HNW private household
- Knowledge of child development and the ability to plan age-appropriate activities
- Discreet and respectful of the family’s privacy and values
Two weeks: Saturday 23rd September to Saturday 7th October.
Near Kentish Town.
£300 per day.