Our UHNW client is looking for an experienced, meticulous Head Housekeeper to create, implement and oversee consistency across their property portfolio.
With independent teams and management in each household, this role is to work closely with the House Managers to ensure that the delivery of the housekeeping department is consistent in standards across the properties.
It will involve working with House Managers to create a universal house manual, put in place structure, and shift patterns, when staff are moving between households. They will also be responsible for being hands-on with cleaning and organising whilst on shift.
Start date: beginning of September
- Pro-active housekeeping
- Overseeing housekeeping and laundry standards
- Pro-active property checks before client arrival
- Standardising service across multiple properties
- Creation of house manuals with existing House Managers
- Cross training staff into different departments
- Being hands-on for the Principal with wardrobe management and ad-hoc needs
Candidates must be/have:
- Experience working in UHNW household, or on superyachts (to Chief Stew level)
- Experience in managing several staff
- Flexible with regular travel, as and when required
- Capable, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves and provide hands-on assistance
- An EU Passport holder
- Fluency in French and English
Cannes – across three different properties
The role is live-out in Cannes, but accommodation will be provided when travelling with the Principal to their different residences.
4,000 EUR net per month (French contract).